- Minimum 1 to 4 years of experience as Web Graphics Designer..
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Magento design structure will be an added advantage.
- Experience with CSS frameworks (eg Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Creating web site designs
- Producing sample sites
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Digital retouching and image editing
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team